I’ve recently purchased a Vitamix A3500 Ascent Series blender and decided to test it out by making a simple strawberry smoothie bowl. With the addition of Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides and focus on antioxidants, this bowl is meant to particularly nourish your well-being and physical beauty. Antioxidants and collagen help your skin, hair and nails grow and glow. This recipe was inspired by a basic strawberry smoothie recipe from childhood and endless pictures of smoothie bowls on Instagram.
- 1 cup frozen organic strawberries
- 1.5 cups almond milk
- 1 tablespoon of Chia seeds
- 1 serving (2 scoops) of Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides
- Handful of ice cubes
- 1/2 cup of plain Greek yogurt (Siggi’s Dairy)
- Fresh strawberries, fresh blueberries, granola mix, dark chocolate (Alter Ego Dark Blackout Organic chocolate) for garnish.
- Begin by pouring in almond milk into blender. Add frozen strawberries, followed by chia seeds, protein powder, yogurt and finally ice cubes.
- Blend until thoroughly and consistently mixed.
- Pour smoothie into a bowl and add garnishes.